“Because they can respond so quickly as business conditions change, small and midsize companies have an advantage in a volatile and uncertain economic climate. The right information technology tools and solutions lets them build on this advantage by helping them cut costs and improve productivity today, while enabling them to stay focused on innovation so they will be poised for growth when the economy begins to turn around.”
Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft
As small businesses grow, they often find themselves in a quandary when it comes to IT staffing. While it may be ideal to have someone onsite to maintain the network and support users—a full-time IT employee just doesn’t make sense.
Staff augmentation from SuperLogix is the answer. We can provide your business with dedicated onsite support as often as you need it—several hours every day, once a week or two days a month.
With SuperLogix, you’ll get on-premises expertise from an IT professional who knows your business, your network and your employees. And you never have to worry about the hassles and expense of hiring your own IT staff.
SuperLogix’s Business Solution:
Our Business Solutions group’s application development projects help companies improve productivity and increase revenue. We develop applications that automate workflow and business processes, create reporting functionality and provide business intelligence. Our Business Solutions also include website design, development and search engine optimization. Lastly, we can integrate application and website development for sophisticated ecommerce solutions.
- Our application projects include stabilization, upgrades, maintenance, support and custom
- Windows application development.
- Application Stabilization and Upgrades
- SuperLogix can handle back-office operations, providing tailored solutions whether it involves the development of new applications or the stabilization, maintenance or upgrading of existing applications. Application stabilization and upgrade symptoms include
- Backlog of user requests
- High failure rates or reliability/integrity problems
- User dissatisfaction
- System maintenance costs not proportionate to return on investment
Application Maintenance and Support:
SuperLogix’s application maintenance and support minimizes downtime and delivers higher levels of user productivity. SuperLogix customizes each support solution to meet the specific needs of each client’s environment and applications. SuperLogix supports Microsoft applications and Quickbooks to provide application stabilization, ongoing enhancements and security. We use best practices to ensure efficiencies and savings to our clients.
Custom Windows Application Development:
SuperLogix’ Business Solutions group provides custom Windows application development from concept through optimization. Our solutions include automating process and workflow, business intelligence reporting and integrating applications with legacy systems. Custom Windows Application Development encompasses the simple to the complex from automating processes such as integrating fax forms, proposals and contracts with contacts in Microsoft Outlook to creating complex customer relationship management applications using Microsoft CRM 3.0 or a custom .NET solution with Microsoft SQL as the data warehouse.
SuperLogix Custom Website Development solutions encompass the full spectrum of website design to ecommerce. Ours solutions include:
- Developing a new web site
- Upgrading an existing web site
- Developing and/or integrating a database for inventory and order tracking
- Website maintenance
- Search engine optimization
- Domain name registration and transfers
- Transferring existing sites to a new hosting service provider.
- Our website development solutions include design, development and search engine optimization. We can create solutions that include logo design and all the design elements associated with creating a brand.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SuperLogix’ SEO service includes consultation, keyword research, copywriting, website development (or redevelopment), creating incoming links, submitting to search engines and reporting on optimization results.
Our proven processes, design skills and Microsoft language and application skills allow us to customize and integrate Microsoft’s complete suite of products such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, and Microsoft Office SharePoint and Portal.
Our methodologies include full documentation of project scope, review meetings with clients for each stage of the project, testing followed by client review and sign off from the client of any changes. Whether you need a better way for reporting, managing or distributing information, SuperLogix has the experience to design and implement a solution that will meet the objectives of your business.